Resources – Disorders Treated with IG
MS is a chronic neurological disorder that affects the central nervous system, which is comprised of the brain and spinal cord, that can cause problems with vision, coordination, sensation in the limbs and other symptoms.
Websites and Chatrooms
- The mission of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society is to end the devastating effects of MS.
- All About Multiple Sclerosis provides accurate and comprehensive medical information about MS written in plain English by people living with the disease and its symptoms.
- Multiple Sclerosis Answers provides many answers to questions that are posed by those affected by the disease.
- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation works for a brighter tomorrow for those affected by MS.
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America seeks to enrich the quality of life for individuals with multiple sclerosis.
- MSWorld's Chat & Message Board features patients helping patients.
- Very Well provides "An Overview of Multiple Sclerosis" by Board-Certified Physician
Colleen Doherty, MD.
- Healthline provides an overview of multiple sclerosis, including its causes, symptoms and treatment.