We're excited to introduce IG Living Advocate, our new audio podcast!
Listen to podcasts tailored for those living with autoimmune and immunodeficiency disorders. Podcasts will cover a range of topics, including the increased demand for immune globulin (IG) products, Medicare, IG side effects, and reimbursement. These digital programs have replaced our Reader Teleconference and will continue to bring you the latest information from our industry experts.
Catalog of Episodes:
- Episode 1: The Increased Demand for Immune Globulin Products and Its Effects on Patient Access
- Episode 2: Planning for Retirement with Chronic Illness
- Episode 3: How to Successfully Exercise When You Have a Chronic Illness
- Episode 4: Changes in Medicare That Affect Patients Treated with Immune Globulin
- Episode 5: IG Infusions in the Home Setting
- Episode 6: Issues Geriatric Primary Immunodeficiency Disease Patients Face When Accessing Treatment
- Episode 7: The Road to Diagnosis
Want information and notifications about upcoming podcast episodes? Subscribe to IG Living Magazine.
If you have any concerns, comments or questions,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 843-7477 ext. 1366.